CPAS is an Anglican evangelical mission agency working with churches, mainly in the UK and Republic of Ireland, who are committed to mission and equipping churches for their God-given task of evangelism. Believing the most strategic way to help churches become more mission focused is by developing effective leadership.
CPAS is all about helping churches in the UK and Ireland reach out to the men, women and children in their communities with the life-changing good news of Jesus Christ and do this through:
- Enabling hundreds of churches to make disciples and develop leaders through our Growing Leaders and Mentoring Matters courses.
- Helping churches continue to thrive in times of vacancy through our Growing Through a Vacancy resource.
- Equipping influential younger leaders on our Arrow Leadership Programme.
- Helping hundreds of people to explore God’s call through our vocations events and resources.
- Partnering with dioceses to deliver high-quality bespoke training for clergy and lay leaders.
- Resourcing thousands of leaders be more effective through Lead On.
- Providing training events for lay and ordained leaders on a variety of topics.
- Giving 4,500 children and young people an amazing week of fun, faith and friendship on our Ventures and Falcons each year.
- Appointing evangelical clergy to our 500+ patronage churches.
Please remember to pray for these activities and the other areas of work that CPAS do.
To find out more why not visit their website www.cpas.org.uk